Course Details of FBA Programme
First and most important tool used by our programme is "ABACUS". Abacus is known to be the first calculating device developed by mankind and is also called forefather of computer.
Every ancient civilization in the world used the Abacus. The Mesopotamians, Egyptians, Greeks, Chinese, Japanese and Indians used this counting board, that evolved in different shapes and forms, but using the same principles of calculations.
Abacus is a set of beads strung on rods and is covered with a plastic frame. Abacus itself is extremely simple. Complex calculations can be done easily using very few formulae that students can grasp easily. But don't think that students are bound to do calculations on abacus only. After 3-4 months children are made to do mind sums. Mind sums are the questions that have to be done without using abacus. Students have to use image of Abacus which is the main aim of FAST BRAIN Abacus Wizkid Programme. Practice on abacus creates images of numbers and students have to do calculations using these images.
- The FBA programme is a set of 8 modules, lasting 3 months each.
- A certificate will be issued at the end of each stage.
- Classes are for 2 hours once a week. For schools, classes are held as per the school's convenience. (30 min classes for 2 days or 60 min classes for one day as per the school's convenience).
- Regular remarks are given by instructor.
- Progress reports are given to the parents which have grading of child's speed, regularity, confidence, concentration etc.
- This all is a grading system. Marks are not given.