- FAST BRAIN Abacus Programme is scientifically structured programme to learn the ancient art of mental maths through the use of ABACUS.
- This programme develops overall brain i.e. both the right and left brain.
- There is no limit to the potentials of the human brain if it is exercised properly in the early stages of life and FAST BRAIN is meant for exercising the brain.
- Ancient tool Abacus is used to effectively teach the students mental arithmetic.
- Arithmetic is extremely important for building up a solid academic foundation for a child which is efficiently taught to the students by FAST BRAIN Abacus Programme.
- FAST BRAIN Abacus aims to develop human intellect, concentration, imagination, memory, capability, judgment and application of concepts in the young mind.
- A popular concept followed in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia and now in India.
- This programme is for the age group 5-14 years and is excellent for overall brain development.